Circle Fitness equipment is designed for hotels, resorts, multi-family housing, corporations, police and fire departments, schools and health clubs. The product line is extremely durable and easy to use. Our award-winning manufacturing partners have more than one-million square feet of vertically integrated manufacturing and warehouse capacity and have a global supply network in more than 80 countries.
From concept through production, the Circle Fitness products undergo rigorous testing to ensure reliable commercial performance and have earned the highest international quality standards certifications. The Circle Fitness complete product line is manufactured with eco-friendly initiatives and features.
Circle Fitness cardio equipment features powerful high-efficiency motors, low-maintenance systems, friction-reducing, lubricant infused running belts and self-powered, cordless cycles and ellipticals. Durable and stylish, Circle Fitness includes 6 Series, 7 Series and 8 Series cardio lines in a stylish matte black finish. Each line is designed for commercial use offering one-touch controls, versatile speed and incline ranges, smooth shock-absorbing decks and a variety of exercise programs. Circle Fitness 8 Series and 7 Series products include innovative 19″ (M8) and 16″ (7 Series) touch screen consoles with HDTV, WiFi, integrated Apple® and Android™ audio compatibility, USB, CSAFE power port and reading rack/tablet holder with power cord opening. In addition, their larger frames making the equipment ideal for heavy commercial use.
• Energy efficient AC and DC Motors with UL and meet NEMA premium ratings
• Motor controllers with Green Technology inverters to minimize power consumption
• Wax impregnated running belts ensure maintenance-free and efficient operations
• 1“ Reversible running deck with hardened phenolic laminate surface on both sides
• Poly V® high-resistance polyester belt drive systems
• 99% of the Circle Fitness equipment can be recycled
• Low product shipping weight minimizes environmental footprint